Work at MyVet Imaging Inc.
We are looking to work with those who will help us reach goal of innovation to benefit mankind. We are committed to providing technology and solutions that will enhance the quality of animal welfare and clinical benefit. We makes effort to enhance technology competitiveness to become a complete image solution provider in the global market.
We appreciate that you are considering MyVet Imaging Inc. as a place to bring your professional abilities.
MyVet Imaging prides itself on empowering all employees to do their job in a team atmosphere of mutual collabation.
Current Job Listings
Position open: Technical Support Engineer
We are currently seeking a full-time position for an experienced Technical Support Engineer to install & service radiographic and digital X-Ray systems in imaging centers and clinics.
Position Requirements include:
- X-Ray equipment installation, troubleshooting and repair
- Install, diagnose and repair of various types of radiology digital imaging modalities
- Troubleshooting and software upgrades via remote access
- Create X-Ray room equipment and electrical layout plans (Will provide training if needed)
- Report all failures and procedures through internal ticketing system
- The ability to lift up to 50 pounds is required
- Travel to customer sites to resolve technical issues
Proficiencies / Skills:
- Experience with assembly of electrical/mechanical equipment
- Ability to use an analytic approach to troubleshooting and resolving technical issues
- Experience working in a radiology or veterinary medical imaging environment
- Experience in radiology digital modalities (preferred)
- Proficient in Windows operation systems and strong knowledge on computer hardware
- Experience or interest in learning new technologies
- Strong customer/client communication skills
- Strong written, verbal, and organizational skills
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in electrical/mechanical engineering or technology is preferred.
- Candidates with extensive experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience servicing and troubleshooting electrical/mechanical equipment (Medical device or Radiology equipment preferred)· High-level professional demeanor, interpersonal and strong communications skills
- Customer support experience (preferred)
- AutoCAD &/or Visio / Space planning is a plus
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record