MyVet Imaging Inc. is expanding its veterinary sales efforts and is seeking Regional
Sales Managers to manage the company’s national dealer distribution network.
MyVet Imaging, a leading manufacturer of veterinary digital imaging equipment is looking for the best and brightest full-time business professionals with outstanding communications and sales experiences to become a Regional Sales Manager. There, you will be responsible for developing, generating, and maintaining sales of its imaging product line through a national network of x-ray dealers. This role requires an individual with extensive channel sales experience. The successful candidate will be skilled in prospecting and qualifying dealers, pipeline development as well as dealer management. The Regional Sales Manager will work closely with their assigned channel partners to close business within their geographic territory.
This position may be based out of the following areas:
Northeast, Southeast, Southwest, West Coast, Midwest
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and train Dealers to sell, promote, & service MyVet products within your assigned territory.
- Achieve / exceed quota targets.
- Conduct joint onsite end-user sales calls with Dealer’s sales representatives to ensure closure of business.
- Conduct Vet Imaging Systems or CMOS based Intraoral Sensor Demos at dealer or End user customer sites.
- Drive mind-share and traction with channel partners within the region.
- Work with Marketing and Sales Support to develop Dealer driven incentive programs.
- Drive the development and execution of a dealer recruitment strategy that meets regional channel goals.
- Represent company at regional and national tradeshows.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience. Veterinary and Equine experience a plus.
- 5+ years x-ray industry sales experience and knowledge of Veterinary and Equine environment.
- 5+ years channel management experience a plus
- Excellent presentation skills and business communication skills
- Strong consultative selling, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to close business while achieving a high level of customer satisfaction
- Extensive Channel Management, Training and Channel Development Experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
Please respond with a Cover letter, resume, salary requirements and availability to email@example.com
Visit our website at www.myvetimaging.com
- Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
Job Type: Full-time